Our strategic planning and performance measurement courses focus on three areas in producing spectacular outcomes:
- Change how you lead strategic and performance-measurement thinking in your organisation
- Adopt new ways to solve strategy and performance problems
- Employ a better system to design strategy and performance measures.
Key Take Outs
Here’s a sample of the specific outcomes you’ll take away from this course:
- A template to follow in structuring and populating your strategic plan.
- Write real strategy and how this differs from action and objectives.
- Strategic thinking and how to employ it to drive innovation and advantage in your organisation.
- Design a new business model to set you apart from the competition.
- Best way to implement your strategic plan.
- A template to follow in structuring and populating your scorecard of KPIs
- Design outcome KPIs rather than activity measures.
- Link your strategic plan to your performance scorecard.
- Measures of business results for short and long-term success.
- Map KPIs for cause and effect.
- Set targets on KPIs.
- Design measurement intervals.
- Examples of how others have measured performance.