Our strategic planning and performance measurement courses focus on three areas in producing spectacular outcomes:
- Change how you lead strategic and performance-measurement thinking in your organisation
- Adopt new ways to solve strategy and performance problems
- Employ a better system to design strategy and performance measures.
Key Take Outs
Here’s a sample of the specific outcomes you’ll take away from this course:
- A template to follow in structuring and populating your strategic plan.
- Write real strategy and how this differs from action and objectives.
- Strategic thinking and how to employ it to drive innovation and advantage in your organisation.
- Design a new business model to set you apart from the competition.
- Best way to implement your strategic plan.
- A template to follow in structuring and populating your scorecard of KPIs
- Design outcome KPIs rather than activity measures.
- Link your strategic plan to your performance scorecard.
- Measures of business results for short and long-term success.
- Map KPIs for cause and effect.
- Set targets on KPIs.
- Design measurement intervals.
- Examples of how others have measured performance.
We understand that you want to improve your performance as well as that of your organisation – we have, after all, been organising courses and workshops for executives since 1990.
Our programs are at the forefront of management thinking and methods and focus on providing you with practical skills grounded in robust theory.
You’ll leave confident that you’ve heard the right, and latest, ideas and methods. Attend our sessions and come away with new powerful skills and a renewed ability to lead your team to a higher level.
Whether you work in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors these courses are for you.
What Is an Awesome Course?
We pride ourselves on delivering knowledge, information – and an experience. An awesome course:
- provides insight, is innovative and inspires
- challenges current thinking and behaviour
- has the audience knowing they’re hearing the right stuff
- educates by creating energy and interaction
- imparts learning with fun
- raises confidence in those who attend
- serves as a catalyst for change
- is something that is recalled years from now.
But a course done poorly is costly in terms of time, money and wasted opportunity.